Remotely Operated Weapon Stations (ROWS) have been in use for almost two decades, competing against gun cupolas. Recent major combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan proved their major and distinct advantages over other solutions, and contributed to their worldwide proliferation. The global Remotely Operated Weapons Systems (ROWS) market is valued at US$ 1.7 billion in 2018 and is forecast for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% through 2026.
Market Forecast’s the Global Remotely Operated Weapon Stations – Market and Technology Forecast to 2026 offers a detailed analysis of current and future ROWS technologies, the requirements and opportunities of a market worth in excess of US$ 24 billion over the forecasted period.
Having thoroughly researched the associated land and naval platforms’ markets, Market Forecast’s 212-page Global Defense and Security Market for ROWS to 2026 report provides the reader with:
- Global market share for all segments of the market in value for the 2018-2026 period;
- Market share per region;
- Current available and future technologies;
- Case studies of force structures approaches from major military forces;
- The relation between capabilities requirements, weapon/gun calibers and platforms;
- Concepts of operations of the ROWS in the military and security market;
- Presentation of the drivers, inhibitors and macroscopic factors shaping the market;
- Company profiles for the leading companies, including financial information and their main products in the market.
The report includes detailed financial data of the value of the market based on stated and derived opportunities for ROWS and complementary platforms and systems. The research is based on 400 records of stated and derived opportunities of major land and naval forces, to help the analysts to better understand and capture the market in each geographical region.
Finally, the reader is provided a Porter’s 5 segments analysis to ensure that the strengths and weaknesses of the market are fully identified, so as to facilitate the understanding of the very promising ROWS market in the coming years.