Potential issues for Congress identified in this updated report, include the following:
- Would an assessment of foreign military RAS and AI efforts and the potential impact on U.S. ground forces benefit policymakers?
- Should the United States develop fully autonomous weapon systems for ground forces?
- How will U.S. ground forces counter foreign RAS and AI capabilities?
- How should the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Services engage with the
- What are some of the personnel-related concerns associated with RAS and AI?
- What role should Congress play in the legal and ethical debate on LAWS?
- What role should the United States play in potential efforts to regulate LAWS?