The Combatting Terrorism Tactical Support Office (CTTSO), with Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) 19S3011 released on 7 January 2018, is soliciting concepts for innovative research and development projects in the following Subgroups:
– Advanced Analytic Capabilities (AAC);
– Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE);
– Improvised Device Defeat/Explosives Countermeasures (IDD/EC);
– Investigative and Forensic Science (IFS); Irregular Warfare and Evolving Threats (IW/ET);
– Personnel Protection (PP);
– Physical Security (PS);
– Tactical Operations Support (TOS); and
– Training Technology Development (TTD).
To view the current solicitation’s requirements, click here – https://bids.cttso.gov/TSWG/bids.nsf/0/35F93ED00B35E3F885258313004F54C9/$FILE/19S3011+2019-01-07.pdf
Submissions for BAA 19S3011 are due no later than February 6, 2019 at 3 PM (1500) Eastern Time.
Industry is urged to upload proposal quad charts as soon as possible in order to avoid the cutoff.
The BIDS website, which includes templates for submission, is here – https://bids.cttso.gov CTTSO recommends downloading and reading the “Submitter QuickCard” located at the top of the homepage for assistance in formatting and creating a proposal.
CTTSO identifies and develops capabilities to combat terrorism and irregular adversaries and to deliver these capabilities to DoD components and interagency partners through rapid research and development, advanced studies and technical innovation, and provision of support to U.S. military operations. Additional information on CTTSO’s mission is here.