Title of Event: U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) – Industry Day
Audience: Intelligence community partners, Department of Defense, & Industry representatives
When: April 11, 2019, 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern)
Where: National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), 7500 Geoint Dr, Springfield, VA 22150
Abstract: INSCOM, in partnership with Army Contracting Command (ACC), hosts the 2019 INSCOM Industry Day. At the event, leaders from INSCOM and ACC, will discuss INSCOM’s priorities, future contract capabilities, capability gaps, and other information intended to assist both Government and Industry meet intelligence mission requirements.
Industry Day Goals:
• Ensure synergy between INSCOM and Industry representatives
• Provide updates to Industry on future INSCOM developments & acquisition requirements
• Provide a venue for contracting professionals and Industry representatives to engage
Who attends: Industry vendors and government representatives from INSCOM, ACC, and other government organizations.
- Classification. Event is classified. All attendees must hold an active U.S. Clearance.
- Cost: There is no charge for attendance. Lunch is at each attendee’s own expense. NGA offers multiple dining options for lunch including a cafeteria and various fast food establishments for each attendee to choose from. There are no non-government sponsors for the event
- Uniform: Business attire for civilians; Duty uniform / ACUs for military
- Constraint: Based on the # of registrants and space available, we may limit companies to 3 attendees or less and we may need to close registration earlier than the RSVP date listed. We do not accept requests to ‘substitute’ attendees at any time.
- Registration & JPAS Instructions: To attend, you must complete BOTH of the following actions:
a. No later than March 24, 2019, you must register at:
b. No later than March 28, 2019, your security officer must send a *JPAS visit request as listed directly below. However, we recommend submitting your JPAS request immediately following your registration.
INSCOM JPAS POC: Ms. Eunice (Liz) Wright
SMO Code to submit JPAS visit request: W00YAA3 or W00YAA
Visit date: April 11, 2019
Reason(s): INSCOM Industry Day to be held at NGA
*JPAS is the only system/method INSCOM accepts to verify clearance level for attendance. If your organization does not have access to JPAS, email us to request instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org
All info related to INSCOM Industry Day, including registration information, will be posted at: https://www.inscom.army.mil/Contracting/industry.aspx
Submit any questions to the Industry Day Support Team, email@example.com
Contracting Office Address:
8825 BEULAH STREET
FORT BELVOIR, Virginia 22060-5246
Place of Performance:
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), 7500 Geoint Dr
Springfield, Virginia 22150
Primary Point of Contact.:
Lead Event Project Manager
Secondary Point of Contact:
INSCOM Industry Day Support Team