The International Paris Air Show, the largest air show in the world, is organized by the SIAE, a subsidiary of GIFAS, the French Aerospace Industries Association.
The 53rd Show will is taking place at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions between 17-23 June 2019, brings together all the players in this global industry around the latest technological innovations. The first four days of the Show will be reserved for trade visitors, followed by three days open to the general public.
As illustrated below, the 2017 iteration of the event was immense, with the 2019 iteration expected to be larger still.
The 2019 Exhibitor’s List is here – https://www.siae.fr/en/exhibitors_list.htm
The 2019 List of aircraft on display is here — https://www.siae.fr/en/the_show/list_of_aircraft.htm
Throughout the show, DSJ will keep a running tab of what the defense industry is promoting at the 2019 Paris Air Show.
- Air France, Latécoère and Ubisoft unveil the “LIFI power” exhibition at the International Paris Air Show
- Airbus – welcomes Franco-German decision to onboard Spain as partner in Future Combat Air System program.
- Ascent Aerospace to be Present at the Paris Air Show
- BIRD Aerosystems to Launch and Demonstrate the OSCAR – An Autonomous Multi-Sensor Maritime Awareness System that Complements the ASIO Maritime Special Mission Aircraft solution
- BIRD Aerosystems Slated To Unveil OSCAR – Ocean Surveillance Control And Reconnaissance Solution At Paris Air Show 2019
- Boeing to Showcase Innovation, Partnerships and Safety at 2019 Paris Air Show
- CFM International:
- Dassault Aviation at the 53rd Paris Air Show
- Elbit Systems to Showcase New Capabilities and Highlight Progress and Maturity of Ongoing Capabilities
- Elbit Systems Hermes 45 will Debut at Paris Airshow 2019
- Embraer will showcase in the demonstration area the new E195-E2, of Embraer’s second-generation commercial jet family; the multi-mission airlift and in-flight refueling KC-390; the light attack and training aircraft A-29 Super Tucano; and the Praetor 600, the best executive jet of the super-midsize category already developed.
- Honda Aircraft:
- IAI Introduces a Tactical Member of the Heron Family of UAS
- ITT to Highlight Innovative Aviation Solutions Designed to Enhance the In-Flight Experience at 2019 International Paris Air Show
- Leonardo CEO says group to unveil new drone at Paris air show
- Lockheed Martin:
- MBDA unveils for the first time its vision of Future Air Systems.
- MTU Aero Engines showcases innovative commercial and military propulsion technologies at 2019 Paris Air Show
- Rafael will present a unique array of battle-proven solutions for Air Battlespace Dominance
- SAE International® and SAE ITC to Exhibit at 2019 Paris Air Show
- Textron Businesses Showcase Innovation and Performance with Diverse Product Lineup at Paris Air Show
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore) will premier a game-changing cable option for tethered drones used in the military.
Aviation Week has posted a nifty 11-slide photo gallery highlighting new aircraft on display at the show.