The Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWARSYSCOM), in support of the Program Executive Office Submarines (PEO SUB), Maritime Surveillance Systems Program Office (PMS 485), is issuing this Market Survey to determine Small Business capabilities and is soliciting information from potential sources to provide lead integration support across the Surveillance Towed Array Sensor System (SURTASS) program. This support encompasses two distinct phases of work:
(1) The production and integration of new, complete Expeditionary SURTASS (SURTASS-E) systems and;
(2) Engineering, integration, configuration management, and operational sustainment support for mission systems installed aboard all SURTASS platforms, including Auxiliary General Ocean Surveillance (T-AGOS) ships, Japanese Auxiliary Ocean Surveillance (J-AOS) ships, Quick Reaction Surveillance System (QRSS) ships, next generation T-AGOS(X) ships, and all SURTASS-E systems, both new and existing.
Responses to this Market Survey are due no later than 20 September 2019.
- Updates To this market survey and all associated documents will be made available on the NAVWAR e-Commerce Central website, which is accessible by clicking this link
- Contracting Office Address: 4301 Pacific Highway Bldg OT4 Code 02, San Diego CA 92110-3127
- Point of Contact: Lindsay Roa, Contract Specialist, 619-221-5546