The Irregular Warfare Technical Support Directorate (IWTSD), previously CTTSO, has released its Fiscal Year 2022 (FY22) Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) soliciting concepts for innovative research and development projects in the following mission areas:
- Advanced Analytics (AA);
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE);
- Expeditionary Force Protection (EFP);
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Explosive Operations (EOD/EXO);
- Forensic Exploitation and Identity Operations (FEIO);
- Human Performance and Training (HPT);
- Indirect Influence and Competition (I2C);
- Protection, Survivability, and Recovery (PSR);
- Surveillance, Collection, and Operations Support (SCOS); and
- \ Tactical Offensive Support (TOS).
IWTSD BAA 21S4370 is posted — https://bids.cttso.gov/Baa/DownloadFile/21S4370 — and additional information, including information on registration with the BIDS system — is available here — https://bids.cttso.gov
All submissions are due on 22 April 2021 at 1500 Eastern Time.
More on the IWTSD is here — https://www.cttso.gov/AboutCTTSO.html — and the organizational structure is depicted below.