The PENTAGON FORCE PROTECTION AGENCY (PFPA) will host a Tactical Mobile Command Vehicle Industry Day on Wednesday, May 19, 2021from 07:00 AM until 4:00PM to allow vendors to setup and take down for this event. PFPA’s primary goal for this event is to gather market research on technical innovations in law enforcement Tactical Mobile Command that could be utilized to support PFPAs current mission requirements.
The full solicitation is here – https://beta.sam.gov/opp/97e20a9828dd469ca25306050bc850a7/view
Please submit a corporate capabilities statement. The corporate capabilities statement is limited to three (3) pages and should include the following:
1. Company name, address and phone number
2. Primary Point of Contact name, phone and email
3. Socio-Economic status
4. Associated NAICS codes
5. Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code
6. If respondent has a government contract vehicle such as a Federal Supply Schedule or other government-wide use contract
7. A description of the law enforcement technology product to be showcased at the industry day 8. An image of the product to be showcase (preferably a picture).
Disclaimer and Important Notes.
1. Due to space limitations, attendance will be limited to two (2) attendees per company to deliver and setup products and display material or staff the booth and support the event.
2. This Notice is for market research purposes only and does not constitute a Request for Proposal/Quotation; and, it is not considered to be a commitment by the Government to award a contract nor will the Government pay for any information provided; no basis for claim against the Government shall arise as a result from a response to this Notice or Government use of any information provided. Respondents are advised that the Government be under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback to respondents with respect to any information submitted.
4. No proprietary, classified, confidential, or sensitive information should be included in your response to this Notice. The Government reserves the right to use any information provided by respondents for any purpose deemed necessary and legally appropriate, including using technical information provided by respondents in any resultant solicitation.
5. At this time, no solicitation exists; therefore, DO NOT REQUEST A COPY OF THE SOLICITATION and DO NOT SUBMIT OFFERS. After a review of the responses received.
Please see the attached documents with information pertaining to the Tactical Mobile Command Vehicle Industry Day.
Download All Attachments/LinksAttachments
|Document||File Size||Access||Updated Date|
|Mobile Command Center SOW 122120.pdf (opens in new window)||233 KB||Public||Apr 16, 2021|
|Tactical Mobile Command Vehicle Industry Day Notice.pdf (opens in new window)||134 KB||Public||Apr 16, 2021|