Capstone Partners is pleased to share its Aerospace, Defense, Government, & Security (ADGS) Mergers & Acquisitions Update 2021: Outlook and Year in Review. This report combines discussion on the current environment and a review of last year’s activity.
The new report provides a wealth of information and perspectives, and discusses:
• M&A activity impacted by pressure on commercial aerospace.
• Defense & technology transactions rebounded by year end.
• Valuation multiples in private transactions remain strong.
• Commercial aerospace anticipates return to normalized traffic levels.
• Defense budget realities as well as technological advances.
• Government IT rebounds with renewed focus on growth areas.
• Cybersecurity challenges increase with pandemic.
• Simulation & training supported by advancing technology.
• Acquirers eye a reversal, while technology advances remain a consistent driver.