Global Market forecast by Region, Technology, Component, Application, Platform, and End-User. Market Dynamics, Market and Technology Overview, Events based forecast, COVID-19 Analysis, and Leading Company Profiles
Market Forecast is proud to announce the release of its latest study: “Edge Computing for Defense and Aerospace: Global Market and Technology Forecast to 2029“.
Edge computing is revolutionizing information technology and its military applications by bringing computation and data storage closer to the source where data is generated. That process reduces latency and increases the speed at which data are processed closer to the end-user, allowing near real-time decision-making. With that capacity available, a military force can increase its momentum of operations, thus overwhelming its opponents.Market Forecast’s latest report “Global Edge Computing for Defense and Aerospace – Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of edge computing technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) up to 2029. It also examines the edge computing for defense & aerospace markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, namely those in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
In this report we have classified edge computing under six (6) major groups and provided forecast figures throughout 2029.
- Middle East
- Multi-Access Edge Computing
- Fog Computing
- Micro Data Centers
- Cloud of Things
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
- 5G and WiFi-6 technology
- Hardware –Weapon Sensors, Connectivity Hardware, Mini Computing Hardware, Gateways, and Microchips
- Devices – Smartphones and Wearables
- Robotics – Industrial Robots and Autonomous Systems
- Unmanned Sysetms
- Service – 5G Wireless technology, Internet of Things, Connected Battlefield Signals Intelligence, Edge Video Analytics and Custom AI/Deep Learning
- Sensors, fusion and distribution
- Network Architecture
- Guidance & Control of Weapons
- Mission Management
- Data Link
- Cyber Security
- Ground-based platform
- Air-based platform
- Sea-based platform
6. End Users:
- Air Force
The report is organized in the following fashion:
- Overview: Snapshot of the Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace market during 2021-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the edge computing market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Global Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global small sat business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the Edge Computing for Defense & Aerospace market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Full details and ordering information are here.