Market forecasts by Region, Type, System Element, Platform, and Component. Market and Technology Overview, Country, Scenario and Opportunity Analysis, and Leading Company Profiles
Most nations are yet to develop entire SIGINT systems and are investing inorganically. An integration of COMINT and ELINT using all sorts of platforms will be the key development in coming years and emphasis will be to develop policy and procedures to bring the entire SIGINT system under one roof.
In the US and European nations emphasis is put more on ELINT and combining COMINT with ELINT is a growing field of technical and operation strategy. The US is stronger in developing maritime SIGINT looking forward to growing tensions in the South China Sea. After coming back from wars in Afghanistan the US and NATO countries will show a reduction in ground-based tactical SIGINT needs. The future will be to fight wars with electronic countermeasures using space warcraft and UAVs.
China is investing heavily in spacecraft and UUVs for SIGINT and electronic warfare. Movements by China in the South China Sea region have been disruptive enough for other nations. To counter China’s ambitious policies Japan and India are working on respective SIGINT policies to include more space programs, SIGINT aircraft, and maritime SIGINT. This will increase the demand for SIGINT in Asian markets.
Global SIGINT markets will reach US$23.42 bn through 2029 from US$15.75 bn in 2021. The major growth of the market is anticipated from 2023 to 2027 when the majority of deployments of SIGINT will take place in, ground-based SIGINT, space and unmanned aerial systems, and maritime SIGINT.
The report “Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) – Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” offers a detailed analysis of the global SIGINT market over the next eight years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry and analyzes factors influencing demand for SIGINT systems.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
- Overview: Snapshot of the SIGINT market during 2021-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending concerning regions as well as by application, types, and platforms. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like UUVs and CubeSats.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the platforms and SIGINT edge devices and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the SIGINT market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into present SIGINT strength and future demand for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the SIGINT market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the SIGINT platforms expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in SIGINT are expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global SIGINT industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Segmentation covered in this report
The market is segmented based on Region, Type, System Element, and Platform:
Region (by Type, System Element, Platform)
Type (by System Element, Platform)
System Element (by Type)
Platform (by Type, System Element)
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the SIGINT market over the next eight years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different SIGINT platforms in the top spending countries and other potential non-US markets across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global SIGINT market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Direct resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global SIGINT markets.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the SIGINT systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.