After having a virtual conference last year due to COVID-19, the Association of the U.S. Army is, this coming week (11-13 October) in Washington DC, holding its flagship, in-person Annual Meeting and Exposition.
The AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition features professional presentations, panel discussions, workshops and seminars covering significant pertinent military and national security themes and objectives. Senior leader from the Army, DoD and Congress speak on topics regarding current and future states of the Army. The annual meeting draws more than 30,000 attendees from around the world and 700+ exposition displays across five halls taking place in Washington D.C.
AUSA notes that the Annual Meeting will include industry exhibits, speeches by Army leaders and topical forums providing insight into the current state of the world’s most powerful land force as well as a discussion of its future plans. A few events, including three days of Warriors Corner presentations, will be streamed live — see DVIDs here — and other events will be provided on-line in the weeks to come.
AUSA asserts that this year’s live event is being carried out in close coordination with the District of Columbia and with the full support of the U.S. Army. Adjustments for the pandemic are clear and abundant. Attendees must submit proof of vaccination at registration, masks will be required indoors, and some events, such as the Army 10-Miler have been cancelled or made virtual.
- Event Registration is here.
- The Event Agenda is here.
- A searchable list of more than 700 Exhibitors is here.
The twitter feed is #AUSA201 Among the exhibitors publicizing/foreshadowing their AUSA 2021 messaging:
- Airbus USA – multi-domain, transformational solutions from surface to space
- BAE Systems – Empowering a Multi-Domain Army
- CTG – Supplying critical parts, materiel and obsolescence management solutions
- Elbit Systems – Unmatched Lethality
- General Dynamics – Transforming America’s Future Fighting Force
- Leonardo DRS – Delivering Advanced Technology to the Warfighter
- L3Harris – Rapid, innovative, and adaptable capabilities for the Soldier
- Kongsberg – Remote Weapons Stations (RWS)
- Physical Logic – Closed-loop MEMS accelerometer product line
- Rafael – Proven Systems for U.S. Forces
- Raytheon Technologies – Transforming Tomorrow’s Battlespace Today
- Rheinmetall – Featuring Next-Gen Technologies that meet the U.S. Army’s Highest Priority Modernization Challenges
- Thales Group – Future Vertical Lift (FVL) Offerings and Tactical Communications Systems
This “Reporter’s Notebook” will be updated regularly throughout the event to highlight key show developments.