Billington Cybersecurity Summit Features DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Federal CISO Chris De Rusha and DHS CISA Director Jen Easterly
Tune-in to the 12th Annual Billington Cybersecurity Summit featuring 130+ speakers spanning government, military, nonprofits, industry and academia. The Summit’s theme is “Developing a Cyber National Strategy for the Speed of Mission.” Panel discussions, breakout sessions, fireside chats and a new Innovation Showcase are designed to address the nation’s pressing cyber needs.
October 6-8, 2021
Opens at 12 noon ET on October 6. Check schedule for details on times/dates.
- The Honorable Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary, DHS
- The Hon. Chris Inglis, National Cyber Director, EOP (Former Deputy Director, NSA; Former Commissioner, Cyberspace Solarium Commission)
- Jen Easterly, Director, CISA, DHS
- Chris DeRusha, Federal CISO, OMB
- Robert Joyce, Director, Cybersecurity Directorate, NSA
- Lindy Cameron, CEO, National Cyber Security Centre (U.K.)
- Lt. Gen. Robert J. Skinner, Director, DISA and Commander, JFHQ-DODIN
- David McKeown, Senior Information Security Officer, and Deputy CIO for Cybersecurity, DOD
- John Sherman, Acting CIO, DOD
- Lt. Gen. Michael S. Groen, Director, Department of Defense’s Joint Artificial Intelligence Center
- William MacMillan, CISO, CIA
- Lt. Gen. Stephen G. Fogarty, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command
- David Spirk, CDO, DoD
- Eileen Vidrine, CDO, U.S. Air Force
- Steven Hernandez, CISO/ Director, Information Assurance Services, US. Department of Education
- Sali Osman, CISO, International Monetary Fund
- Katie Olson, Acting Director, Defense Digital Service, DOD
- Eric Goldstein, Executive Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, CISA, DHS
- Bryan Vorndran, Assistant Director, Cyber Division, FBI
- Maj. Gen. Garrett Yee, Assistant to the Director, DISA
- The Software Supply Chain Future
- Four Panels on Zero Trust – Execution, Strategy and the Insider Threat
- The Ransomware Threat
- Building an Effective Cyber Workforce
- Five Eye Defense CIO Perspectives
- Telehealth: Enhancing Security, Privacy and Trust in the Aftermath of Covid-19
- Ensuring Cybersecurity in the Transition to 5G
Press interested in covering should contact Shawn Flaherty at 703-554-3609. Learn more or register at https://billingtoncybersummit.com/. Tickets for corporate attendees are $595; nonprofits are $250; faculty are $95; and military/government/students/press are free.
Presented by AWS, CISCO, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, the Billington Summit convenes leading senior cyber government decision-makers to examine key trends and topics while fostering deeper dialogue between government leaders and private industry.