Is Urban Air Transport the answer to the problem of dense urban spaces and congested transportation systems in the world’s major cities?
Join us as we bring together manufacturers, regulators, disruptors, technology innovators, municipal leaders, and the infrastructure and investment community working together to create on-demand eletrification and aviation for smart cities and a new future for manned and unmanned air transportation.
- Airframers Developing and Flying Early Prototypes of VTOL Air Taxis
- Electric Distributed Propulsion- Progress, Power and Reliability
- Environment: Noise & Emissions
- Supply Chain 2023: Developing Capability for UAM
- Regulations: Compliance, Quality, and Safety in UAM
- Public Private Partnerships
- Air Traffic Management: Adaptation and Integration
- Infrastructure – Vertiports in Cities and Airports
- Investment in Start-ups and Infrastructure